Electric Vehicle Summit : What Makes Us Different
This conference is designed to be very informative and interactive. To facilitate networking and peer-to-peer exchange, we encourage you to actively participate in the opportunities we have set up. These include:
- Q&A time after each session
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- Structured lunches with a table host
- Cocktail reception at the end of day
We have colour-coded the badges to help you identify the different stakeholders in the industry.
We hope this format will help you connect with the people you came here to meet. If you’re looking to meet a particular individual, we will have a printed list of attendees included in your conference packets.
These opportunities allow you to exchange ideas with new and existing connections, to identify the right suppliers, and to enhance your corporate and personal profile in the industry.
Why our events are different:
- Focus on practical case studies presented by industry-leading senior executives
- Structured networking with peers and experts who are active in the industry
- Interactive peer-to-peer discussions and Q & A opportunities
- Provide solutions to problems and future strategies
|Attend for free!
Send 3 delegates and the 4th delegate attends for free !
- Gold Sponsor:
- Gold Sponsor:
- Ontario invests $80 million in EV charging infrastructure
- Ontario chosen for new EV production by Toyota, in partnership with Tesla Motors
- Is the grid ready for electric cars?
- Revenge of the Electric Car Trailer
- National Geographic: Quick Diagram and Comparison
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Investment Strategies: Lessons from the Past?