Electric Vehicle Summit : Speaker's Proposal
Why speak at one of our leading industry events?
- Demonstrates your leadership role in your industry
- Raises your personal and corporate profile through the invaluable exposure you will receive in the conference brochures distributed to promote the event
- Gain access to a valuable source of new clients, suppliers and strategic partners
- Have an influence on and demonstrate your commitment to your industry
- Gain recognition as an expert in your field
- Network with other professionals and senior colleagues
- Fulfill your personal continuing education goals
- Be associated with a quality, senior level educational event and work with highly experienced conference developers
The Strategy Institute takes pride in inviting carefully-selected, well-known industry experts that have been recommended to us during the extensive research prior to each event to speak at our conferences…but we are always looking for new ideas and dynamic new presenters!
Our speakers are industry practitioners who face the same day-to-day challenges that you do -- and can share their experiences, advice, and tried-and-tested strategies. By hearing from a range of speakers, our audiences get a full, unbiased picture that provides maximum benefit and take-home value. That is why we include a wide array of corporate practitioners, government officials, association representatives, academic leaders, respected consultants, and solution vendors to deliver timely and relevant presentations at Strategy Institute conferences.
Use the online form to submit your topic ideas.
Proposal Submission Form
Electric Vehicle Summit
|Attend for free!
Send 3 delegates and the 4th delegate attends for free !
- Gold Sponsor:
- Gold Sponsor:
- Ontario invests $80 million in EV charging infrastructure
- Ontario chosen for new EV production by Toyota, in partnership with Tesla Motors
- Is the grid ready for electric cars?
- Revenge of the Electric Car Trailer
- National Geographic: Quick Diagram and Comparison
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Investment Strategies: Lessons from the Past?